Computer Maintenance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Maintenance focuses of maintaining some hardware and software that capable of having testing, cleaning and updating computer wares.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Virus

Go down 
+49
RG Daitan
rovhicfernando
DavidUyTheDCBU
Sales
Apollo Baldeo
marckevin
David
Kyle Ebero
itsallen
ezravagant
crosss
Jy.guballo
kensan1317
rainygwapo
GIAN32
gerald.ramos
Prince Josh Santos
Ramon Comendador Jr.
JeffTheGreat23
Thomas Jacob
acar.jess
lorenzoadriel
johnbenjamin_
Vincent Paul
Jm
carl
adicuasay
karldedeles
casison
uverojerico
vrodhene.taguibao
Amerodin Azis
Netthan Baltazar
greymarkb
Florenz
rhenzielhernandez
mlskjames
ejaccion
karl cotillon
Adriel Hilario
Jemart del Pilar
Crystaline Lovely
rafaelaespejo29
Marilyn Macabidang
Lyka Janine Adap
glocellmejares
sirjosh
Jerson
Shaira Ibel Gamueda
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
greymarkb

Computer Virus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Why do people write viruses and other destructive software?
Back to top Go down
greymarkb

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 pm

How to install an antivirus program on a computer.
Back to top Go down
greymarkb

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 pm

What is a quick and deep or full antivirus scan?
Back to top Go down
greymarkb

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:13 pm

What is the name of the viruses that fool a user into downloading and/or executing them by pretending to be useful applications?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:44 pm

How do I protect my computer from a virus?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 pm

How do I remove a virus infection?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:47 pm

What is a virus definition?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:47 pm

What are the best techniques for feature extraction of malware?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:49 pm

What is the difference between a virus and malware?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:50 pm

Does Windows come with a virus protection program?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:50 pm

If I have a firewall, do I need an antivirus?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

Is it a crime to make a computer virus?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

Is it ok to have a spyware and antivirus program installed?
Back to top Go down
Netthan Baltazar

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:51 pm

How do I create a computer virus?
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
How do I create a computer virus?
If you are interested in creating a computer virus, trojan, worm, malware, or other malicious program as revenge, payback, or as a prank, we suggest you rethink. Creating a virus that deletes files or causes other issues resolves nothing and will result in prosecution by the law. In other words, you could be fined or sent to prison.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:01 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
Is it ok to have a spyware and antivirus program installed?
Yes, it is ok for a spyware or malware program to be installed on a computer that is already running an antivirus program. Although most antivirus programs can detect and remove viruses, spyware, and other malware, we recommend that you also use a spyware protection program.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:02 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
Is it a crime to make a computer virus?
No. It is not against the law or a crime to make a computer virus, Trojan, or malware. However, if that virus or malware spreads to additional computers intentionally or by mistake, you have violated the law, and you could be held liable for any damages it causes.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:03 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
If I have a firewall, do I need an antivirus?
Yes. A firewall will not protect you from viruses and other malware. A firewall limits outside network access to a computer or local network by blocking or restricting ports. Firewalls help prevent your computer from communicating with other computers on the network and Internet.

If you want to truly protect your computer from potential threats, we suggesting having both a firewall and antivirus program installed on your computer. Or, at a minimum, we recommend that firewall functionality be enabled on your router.

Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:04 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
Does Windows come with a virus protection program?
Almost all versions of Microsoft Windows do not come pre-installed with an antivirus protection program. This includes: Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:07 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
What are the best techniques for feature extraction of malware?
There is no best techniques for feature extraction yet but, found N-Grams techniques to extract features of malware but it's complicated to reach my goal. find attachment for details
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:09 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
What is the difference between a virus and malware?
A virus is considered malware; therefore there really is no difference. The term 'malware' is used as a way describe any malicious software including: adware, spyware, worms, trojans, and viruses.

Malware is becoming a more common term because it covers a wide variety of threats to computers (such as those mentioned above), rather than just viruses.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:11 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
How do I protect my computer from a virus?
To prevent the spread of computer viruses and worms, ITS recommends that you install and maintain antivirus software. ITS offers free downloads of Sophos Endpoint Security for Windows (Vista/7/8/10) and Sophos Endpoint Security for Macintosh (10.4 – 10.10) These virus protection programs are available to members of the USC
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:12 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
How do I remove a virus infection?
If your computer has been infected by a virus, ITS recommends that you follow the guidelines below. The Evaluate Security and Download Files section will help you to identify the current level of security on your computer and the files you will need to download. The Install and Run Necessary Software section will help you install and run the antivirus program.

New viruses are released every day. It may take time for the vendor of your antivirus software to develop a solution for a new virus. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that the steps below will successfully remove all the viruses from your computer.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:15 am

Netthan Baltazar wrote:
What is a virus definition?
A virus definition is a file provided by the antivirus software vendor that allows the antivirus program to identify a virus on a computer. Virus definitions are updated frequently.
Back to top Go down
Amerodin Azis

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:16 am

How do I test a virus scanner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Virus   Computer Virus - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer Virus
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next